A series of journaling prompts by Caitlin Creeper
We invited you to take the time to sit down with yourself and answer honestly, for you, these questions.
- Do I feel safe to ask for what i need from those closest to me? Where do I hold back? Why?
- Being liked, going with the flow, putting up the least possible amount of resistance to others. was i more concerned with being seen this way -easy, agreeable, the chill girl- when i was 16, or am i more concerned about it now? why is this? what changed?
- If i could ask for anything from those around me without any consequences or risk of rejection, what would I ask for?
- Who is one person in my life I feel knows me the most? What is it that makes me feel safe to be myself in front of them?
- Do i believe I can put in a boundary, say no, or ask for more from someone and still be liked or loved by them? why or why not?
- Where have I not apologized for something, but wish I did?
- What was the last ‘bad decision’ I made, knowing it was a bad decision at the time. What did I learn from that?
- What was the last mistake I made, something I thought was a good move, that turned out to be the wrong move. What did I learn from that?
- Is there something I pretend to regret, but secretly don’t?
- Is there something I do regret, but secretly pretend that I don’t?
“Forgive yourself for the decisions you have made, the ones you still call mistakes when you tuck them in at night” - Sarah Kay
- What is your immediate response to this quote?