Solid Shampoo Bar | Floral
Floral | Perfect for normal to dry hair
We are absolutely in love with these products. They are perfect for travelling and are ultra eco-responsible. They will last you for a long time, the equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo. Really easy to use and once you'll try, you'll never want to go back.
"It's the best shampoo I've ever used, just FYI. And it is really great to follow you guys along on Insta and see that you actually really care about the earth."
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
- 100% natural and naturally derived ingredients from plant and mineral sources
- 100% sulphate, silicone, paraben, and phthalate free
- Sustainably packaged - no plastic bottle waste and plantable box
- Adventure friendly - solid and compact for easy transport, no spillage, no travel-size bottles required
- Vegan and cruelty-free - tested on friends, not animals
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Up to 2X larger than other shampoo and conditioner bars for much less than 2X the price - save money and reduce your carbon footprint by investing in more for less!
The FLORAL shampoo and conditioner bars are best for normal-dry hair. Lavender oil conditions hair to minimize breakage and relieve an itchy scalp. Rosemary oil stimulates the roots, improves hair growth, and brings shine and lustre back to hair. And ylang ylang oil is a natural conditioner that stimulates the sebaceous glands and is said to prevent split ends and damage. The antioxidants in cocoa powder work to prevent stratification resulting in less brittle split ends.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter), Decyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Maranta arudinacea (Arrowroot Powder), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Linalool, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Powder), Limonene
Weight: 90g (3.2 oz)
Dimensions of bar: 8cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
Directions for use: To create lather, rub bar between hands or massage directly onto scalp in small circular motions and run down hair shaft. The lather will increase as you start to massage hair and scalp. Rinse clean. Keep product out of eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It is very important to DRY your bars out between use. Store in a well ventilated area away from spraying water. If travelling, allow bars to dry for 1-2 hours before packing in travel tin.